Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fisher signs with Thunder


Well it's official, Derek Fisher is once again with a team other that the lakers!  Fisher signed with the Oklahoma City Thunder today, and may even play tonight as they face the Clippers.  I'm definitely not excited to see him play for the Thunder, but I am happy that he didn't join the heat or the spurs!  I'm not sure what it is but I haven't yet developed the HATRED for the thunder that i already have for the spurs and the heat.  I have a lot of respect for Kevin Durant, so I'm glad to see him get the opportunity to gain from Fisher's leadership and experience rather than Lebron.  As for the idea of Fisher being a Spur, it just wouldn't seem right considering they are the team he victimized with the most memorable shot of his career.  With all that said, good luck Fisher, I hope we don't have to cross paths in the playoffs! 
And ya never know, maybe you could even sign a minimum contract with the lakers in july to finish your career as a laker!

No comments:

Post a Comment